A very easy way to make butter chicken (奶油鸡)! For this recipe, I am using chicken drumsticks but you can use other parts like chicken fillets and chicken breasts as well!
- 2 - 3 chicken drumsticks, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbps corn flour
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 dry chilies
- Some curry leaves
- Cornflour for dusting
- 2 tbps butter
- 200ml milk
- Oil for frying
- Marinade the chicken with salt, pepper, and cornflour for at least 30 minutes, even better to marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Dust the chicken pieces with cornflour and fry them in the hot oil. Flip them regularly.
- Drain the oil and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pan with low heat, saute the garlic, chilies and curry leaves until fragrant Then pour in the milk and mix until the sauces reduced.
- Pour the fried chicken into the sauce and mix well. Serve hot.