The goji berries give a nice red-brown tinge and slight sweetness to the porridge. A dish best enjoyed when you’re craving something hot and soupy.
- 1 cup Fragrant rice
- 3tbsp Goji berries
- 1 can Braised peanut
- 5tbsp Silver (tiny) anchovies
- 8 cups water
- 1tsp oil
- Add 1 cup of fragrant rice, 8 cups of water, and 3 tablespoons of goji berries into the rice cooker. Cook for 1 hour.
- Add store-bought braised peanut can (without the gravy) into cooked porridge. Mix well.
- Ladle porridge into 5 bowls. Stir fry 5 tablespoons anchovies in 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Garnish each bowl with anchovies. Serve while hot.