- Clean and halve the pig's kidney. Remove any membrane and make light criss-cross cuts on the surface.
- Soak pig's kidney in salted water for 25-30 minutes, then rinse under running tap water.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil and blanch the pig's kidney. Remove and drain well.
- Heat sesame oil and fry ginger shreds until fragrant and golden.
- Add pig's kidney and light soy sauce and pepper. Stir-fry briskly for a while.
- Add ginger wine and sugar to taste, and cook until sauce is fragrant.
- Dish out and serve hot.
You may also like