Have meatless dishes and only fresh green vegetables to maintain a healthy diet. Here’s a stir-fry recipe using the young nai pak shoots.
- 150 g young nai pak shoots
- 1 tbsp garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger shredded
- 1 tsp oil
- Shao Xing Hua Tiau wine A good sprinkling of the wine
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp chicken stock seasoning powder
- Dash of pepper
- sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp water
- Heat oil in a preheated wok. Add ginger and garlic and sauté briskly.
- Add the young nai pak shoots and sprinkle in cooking wine followed by seasoning. Toss and fry over high heat for about a minute. Dish out and serve at once.