This Stir-fried Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy to whip up, and its simple flavours complimented the rich curries and sambal dishes that were on the daily lunch menu of the late Tunku Abdul Rahman.
- 1pcs cauliflower, sliced (medium-sized)
- 1pcs carrots, sliced
- 1handful snow peas
- 1handful oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 3pcs garlic, chopped
- 3pcs 2 large onions, chopped
- 2tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2cup water
- salt to taste
- Heat up oil in a cooking pan and saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Fry carrots and cauliflower for two minutes. Add half a cup of water and let boil to co cook the carrots and cauliflower evenly.
- Once carrots are half-cooked ( around 5 minutes) add snowpeas, mushrooms and salt to taste.
- Stir-fry until evenly cooked. Remove from heat and serve.