- Combine sugar, agar-agar powder, sweet potatoes and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add in milk and coconut milk and cook for 40-50 seconds.
- Pour mixture into a wet jelly mould. Leave aside to just set then remove the set jelly from mould.
- Meanwhile prepare the green layer.
- Combine water, sugar and agar-agar powder and bring to a boil. Add in sago and cook until transparent. Add in milk and coconut milk and continue to cook for an extra minute.
- Pour one ladle of mixture into a mould. Add in the set orange coloured jelly then pour in remaining green portion. Leave aside to set then chill before cutting into serving slices.
You may also like