- Chocolate Fondant: Line ramekin with butter twice and dust with flour. Then freeze the ramekin.
- Melt butter and chocolate over bain-marie and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Cream egg and sugar in a mixer till fluffy and creamy (sabayon stage).
- Slowly, fold in egg mixture and chocolate mixture together, then fold in flour.
- Then pipe mixture into the frozen ramekin and let it rest in chiller (4 degrees Celcius) for a day uncovered.
- Bake in170 degrees Celcius oven for 12 minutes.
- Best served with ice cream.
- Valrhona Chocolate Sorbet: Melt chocolate over bain-marie until the chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Then dissolve sugar in water over low heat, add a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and whisk in chocolate and sugar mixture. Add coffee extract and lastly, strain through a fine sieve.
- Use an ice-cream maker and churn for 15 minutes. Do not over churn or else it will curdle.
- Mixed berries: Take all mix berries and cut into half and put as a garnishing.
- Assemble: Place chocolate fondant on a plate. Then scoop the sorbet and place it on top of the chocolate fondant. Then garnish with the berries.
You may also like