Pumpkin Ice Cream
2 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk
3/4 cup Sugar
1 cup Canned Pumpkin
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Nutmeg
Sweet Cream Base Directions:
1. Whisk eggs in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time until completely blended.
3. Whisk in cream.
4. Whisk in milk.
Making Ice Cream:
1. Pour 1/2 of Sweet cream base into a second bowl.
2. Mix in the pumpkin thoroughly.
3. Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Add remaining Sweet Cream Base.
5. Place mixture into ice cream maker. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and freeze.