In line with our mission of sharing the love for good food, Kuali is offering up to 30% discount when you order online at these restaurants.
All you have to do is to key in this promo code KUALILAPAR when you checkout!
1.Pizzaroma – From Pizza Capricciosa to Margherita, Pizzaroma offers a wide variety of classic Italian pizza to treat your taste buds.
2. Jatujak (non-halal) – Looking for Moo Ping and Charcoal Salted Baked Fish? With Jatujak, you don’t have to travel to Bangkok now to satisfy your craving on your favourite Thai street food.
3. MyKitchen – MyKitchen offers delivery on some of the most popular local delights such as Nasi Ayam Kunyit, Nasi Telur Bistik and Mee Bandung.
4. Kubis and Kale – Build your own healthy salad rice bowl with Kubis and Kale. You have the choice to go vegetarian or add protein such as Herb Baked Dory, Cajun Shrimp, Chargrilled Tofu Abodo and Teriyaki Unagi.
5. Rasa Viet – Craving for phở, bánh mì and bún chả? Check out Rasa Viet’s mouthwatering selection now. Crowd favourites include Chicken & Prawn Summer Roll, Braised Beef Sandwich and Classic Beef Noodle.
6. Kurin – Kurin provides a selection of pre-built salad rice bowl such as Teriyaki Torch Tofu Bowl and Ponzu Fresh Salmon bowl. Nevertheless, you can build your own healthy bowl according to your preference too.
7. Tommy Le Baker – Forget rice and noodles, try Tommy Le Baker’s freshly baked sourdough sandwich for a change. The Roast Ribeye Steak Sandwich and Oven-Braised Chicken Sandwich are to die for.
8. Sala Kuala Lumpur – Sala Kuala Lumpur is the place to order from if you are looking for vegan burritos, tacos and nasi lemak. Example includes Shroom Asada Burrito, Sweet Beans Taco and Nasi Lemak XL.
9. Tetangga Kita – Tetangga Kita makes some of the most unique martabak manis (also known as apam balik or ban chien kueh) such as Martabak Kit Kat Green Tea Keju and Martabak Samyang.
10. Delicioso by Mia – Craving for something sweet? Get your rich and decadent homemade cakes from Delicioso by Mia. They also offer many local flavours such as Cake Batik Cheese and Pandan Gula Melaka Cake.
11. Nasi Lemak Saleha – Nasi Lemak Saleha serves one of the best nasi lemak in Kuala Lumpur, paired with their best selling Ayam Goreng Berempah.
12. Hermanos – A hidden gem in Shah Alam which serves scrumptious burgers and wraps from beef to chicken. For those that wish to have a less guilty option, check out their Sweet Potato Fries today!
13. Medifoods – Medifoods provides organic, healthy and balanced meals with a twist of local flavours such as Nasi Lemak & Lontong set. Fitness enthusiast can check out their “Fit Menu” & Home Made Organic Soy Milk too.
14. Thai Boy Street Food (non-halal) – From Tom Yum Seafood to Pork Satay and Mango Sticky Rice, Thai Boy Street Food offers a range of delicious Thai delicacies.
15. 8 haus (non-halal) – A porky paradise for pork lovers. Some of the best sellers included Pork Lard XO Linguine and Pulled Pork Rendang Rice.
16. Agrofresh – Prefer to cook but ran out of fresh ingredients? Agrofresh supplies fresh produce delivered to your doorstep. Best of all, it also provides convenient pack of pre-cut vegetables by recipes such as Detoxifying Radish Soup and Stir Fry Vegetables.
Looking for more? Check out https://kualalumpur.oddle.me/en_MY/ .
This is the writer’s personal observation and not an endorsement by Kuali.