- Hot Chocolate
- 100g Castor Sugar
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 80g Water
- 950g Milk
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of salt
- Marshmallow Snowman
- Large Marshmallows
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate-filled Biscuit Sticks
- Bring sugar, cocoa, salt, and water to a boil. Cook and stir with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Lower to simmer and stir in milk gradually.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Whisk until frothy.
- For the marshmallow snowman, cut a slit in the middle and turn it around to pipe eyes and a mouth with chocolate syrup. Cut a slit in the middle and press in a biscuit stick for the nose. Press 2 biscuit sticks in the sides of another marshmallow for arms and add 2 dots of chocolate syrup for buttons. On another marshmallow, press in 2 more biscuit sticks as the legs.
- Place the marshmallow snowman on your hot chocolate and serve immediately.