Quick and easy to cook like the student’s life, but taste better than a student’s cooking.
- Spaghetti for 2 person
- Olive oil
- Finely chopped garlic
- 250g minced pork
- Tomato base (preferably Dolmio Bolognese Original)
- Cheese slices (preferably Dairylea)
- Boil spaghetti in saucepan, and set aside to boil until prefered softness, e.g., al dente.
- In a separate frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add finely chopped garlic and stir fry until light brown.
- Add minced pork and stir fry until almost fully cooked.
- Add tomato base and stir fry until minced pork fully cooked.
- Add 3 slices of cheese and stir fry until melted and evenly distributed.
- Add spaghetti, mix well, and serve.