This recipe is best with
- As many ears of corn as you think you can eat
- Herb & garlic butter:
- 100 g butter *
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs
- Chive, spring onion, parsley or tarragon
- * If using unsalted butter, add ¼ tsp salt to the mixture.
- Strip corn and remove silky threads. Brush lightly with a little butter or oil before grilling over low embers until golden brown on all sides. (Don´t attempt this over a roaring flame which will burn the delicate kernels and ruin them.)
- When done, spread a knob of herb and garlic butter over the corn and eat immediately!