- 120g peanuts
- 120g cashewnuts
- 120g walnuts
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 12 sheets spring roll wrappers (cut into strips)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp five spice powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Deep-fry peanuts, cashewnuts, walnuts and springroll wrapper strips in hot oil until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour honey and seasoning and cook over low heat. Mix in the fried nuts and coat evenly.
- Just before serving, garnish the spring roll wrapper strips on top at the centre.