- 500g pomelo wedges
- 3 limes, squeezed for juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander roots
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, roasted and coarsely pounded
- 1 teaspoon toasted, grated coconut (kerisik), pounded
- 1 tablespoon fried shallot crisps
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimps, washed, roasted and lightly pounded or blended
- Peel the pomelo and separate the sacs into a mixing bowl.
- Toss with the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chopped coriander roots.
- Dish onto a serving plate and top with the peanuts, kerisik, shallots and dried shrimps.