- 250 g large prawns (washed, shelled and deveined)
- 1 cup chicken or fish stock
- 2 stalks spring onions (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 3-4 bird chillies ( chilli padi, sliced fine)
- ½ medium onion ( sliced)
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 tsp coriander root ( chopped)
- 5 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6 tsp fish sauce
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- Place prawns with ready-prepared stock in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. When prawns are cooked, remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl add the lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar, chilli sauce, chillies, coriander root and chopped garlic. Mix in the prawns and toss.
- Add spring onions, celery, tomatoes and onion. Adjust seasoning.Serve salad warm.