- 5 large prawns, shells intact
- 1 roasted chicken drumstick (you may use the store-bought, pre-cooked variety)
- 250g papaya (just ripened), cut with a melon ball scraper
- 200g ripe mango, cubed
- Water chestnuts, cubed
- Salad dressing
- 2 tbsp Thailand chilli lime sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salad/lettuce leaves, torn into big pieces
- Combine salad dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Remove chicken bone and cut meat into fairly big pieces. Steam the prawns till cooked.
- Line a serving plate with lettuce or salad leaves. Toss prawns, chicken, papaya, mango and water chestnuts in salad sauce. Arrange prepared salad over salad/lettuce leaves and serve immediately with more salad sauce drizzled over.