- 1 can Ayam brand Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Chilli (with oil)
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 80g shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3cm fresh turmeric
- 3 red chillies
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
- 1 piece turmeric leaf, sliced finely
- Salt to taste
- In a blender, combine one piece of sardine with the extra virgin olive oil from sardine can and the rest of the ingredients except the turmeric leaf. Blend till fine.
- Pour mixture into individual moulds or a round baking dish. Top with the remaining sardines and turmeric leaves. Steam till cooked and serve hot.
- This recipe is courtesy of Ayam Brand.