- 150g green unripe mangoes, shredded
- Sliced finely:
- 15 bird´s eye chillies
- 5 shallots
- 10g dried prawns, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced finely
- Some coriander leaves
- For sauce :
- 4 tbsp lime juice or to taste
- 1½ tbsp sugar or to taste
- 2 tbsp nampla (fish sauce)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-3 large prawns, shelled
- Combine all salad ingredients together with the sauce in a mixing bowl. Toss well to mix.
- Parboil prawns in boiling water until they change colour and arecooked.
- Dish out salad ingredients on to a serving plate and top up with the prawns.