- 2 banana blossoms
- 80g pork
- 80g shrimps
- 10g chilli paste
- 20g fish sauce
- 5g sugar
- 20g lime juice
- 20g peanuts, roasted
- 10g dried shrimps
- 20g shallots, sliced and deep-fried
- 10g coconut milk
- Remove the outer sheaths, the core and stamens of the banana blossom. Finely slice the banana blossom (the white heart only).
- Immerse the sliced blossom in water, then in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Boil shrimp and pork. When cooked, slice them up.
- Mix the chilli paste, fish sauce, sugar, lime or vinegar together and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Grind the roasted peanuts and dried shrimps together.
- To make the salad, mix the sliced banana blossom, boiled shrimp and pork, peanuts, dried shrimps, crispy shallots, coconut milk and spicy sauce together. Toss well.