- 200g brown sugar
- 100cc water
- 150g rice flour
- 50cc pandan leaves extract (pound leaves to a fine mash, add boiled water, squeeze and sieve)
- 300cc thick coconut milk from half coconut
- 15 containers made from pandan leaves
- Mix brown sugar with water. Boil until thick; sieve and cool.
- Mix flour, pandan leaves extract and coconut milk, stirring evenly.
- Fill pandan container with 1 to 2 tbsp brown sugar syrup, add flour batter and steam for about 45 minutes until the dough has formed and is done. Leave to cool.