Are you a big fan of Oreos? Then you should not miss out on this recipe! Easy to make and very delicious, this oreo egg tart will definitely become a favourite treat for all oreo lovers out there!
- 150 g Whipping cream
- 40 g Butter
- 20 g White sugar
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- Remove the oreo cream and crush the oreo cookies only until finely crushed.
- Heat the butter and mix the crushed oreo cookies with the butter.
- Put a layer of plastic wrap on the mold. Scoop the Oreo mixture into the mold, and firmly press it down evenly.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Add whipping cream and sugar and beat it well.
- Pour the whipping cream in a piping bag, then cut a hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
- Squeeze the cream in the middle of the oreo tart.