Ingredients is not available.
- To bake potatoes: Preheat oven to 210 ºC. Scrub potatoes well. Pierce skin in several places with a fork or satay skewer. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for one hour. During baking, keep brushing with oil until potatoes are tender. Serve with topping.
- To make topping: heat oil in a pan and stir-fry bacon until crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Put chilled cream in a chilled bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon juice, salt, pepper and tabasco sauce. Add in avocado. Chill sauce well.
- Divide sauce mixture between the potatoes and top with bacon and capsicum. Serve immediately.