This recipe is best with
- 200g slice mushroom (fresh or canned)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sause
- garlic salt to taste (as preferable)
- Melt the butter and olive oil in the frying pan, then add mushroom and onions. Let them cook slowly till brown in colour, nice and soft.
- While there is mushroom moisture left from the mushroom itself , add the worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- The mixture will thicken and it's ready to serve.