This recipe is best with
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 100g cream cheese
- 200g whipping cream
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, for decoration
- Mash the strawberries. Then put a teaspoon of mashed strawberries into a wine glass.
- Use a balloon whisk to mix cream cheese, icing sugar and whipping to a creamy texture.
- Put 2 tbsp of cream over the mashed strawberries.
- Arrange fresh strawberries over the cream and dust with icing sugar.
- Chill this for at least 2 hrs and serve.
- Note: Make sure your cream is 3/4 full. You need space to arrange strawberries on top of it.