FIlled with dates or peanut, this crumbly and oval-shaped biscuit has a Middle Eastern origin. A variation without the filling is biskut arab, sometimes also called biskut suji. Other name: Ma’amoul Cookies (Arabic).
This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake