Tang Yuan coated with peanut powder, this way of traditional eating is rare nowadays. Fragrance from peanut powder together with smooth, elastic mouth-feel black sesame tang yuan, really taste delicious!
- Glutinous rice ball
- 100g Glutinous rice flour
- 100 – 150ml Lukewarm water
- A pinch of BMS Organics French Sea Salt
- Filling, Mix Well
- 3 tablespoon BMS Organics Oprah Golden Black Sesame Powder
- 1 tablespoon BMS Organics Unrefined Sugar
- 1 tablespoon BMS Organics Pure Honey
- 1 tablespoon BMS Organics Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coating, Mix Well
- 100g Peanut Powder
- 2 – 3 tablespoons BMS Organics Unrefined Sugar
- Knead glutinous rice flour with lukewarm water and salt until it forms a smooth paste and no longer sticks to your hands.
- Roll it into ping pong balls, flatten and place the filling in the center.
- Lightly roll it into ball shape. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add in glutinous rice ball. Cook till balls float on the surface of the water.
- Remove and carefully drop the ball into large bowl of cold water.
- Scoop them up and put into a dish that contain nuts coating.
- Coat each of the balls evenly with nuts coating and it is ready to be served.