- 250 g button mushrooms (quartered)
- 50 g capsicum (slice the capsicum and grill until tender)
- 1/3 cup black pitted olives
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ¼ extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- In a food processor combine the mushrooms, capsicum, olives, thyme and garlic and process until well mixed but not smooth.
- Whisk together the oil and lime juice and pour into the food processor. Process the mixture until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with bread or crackers.