- Croissant pastry
- Peach halves (from the can)
- Egg Glaze
- Glaze (beat lightly, then sieve):
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp to 2 tbsp UHT milk
- Cut croissant pastry dough into squares of 7cm. Place a piece of peach half on the square.
- Cut out thin strips of dough. Take two strips, give them a twist each, and place on top of peach half to form a cross (see picture). Set aside to rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Just before baking, brush over the sides with egg glaze.
- Bake at 200ºC for 15 minutes or until golden.