- Sift flour and turmeric powder into a mixing bowl.
- Using a whisk, mix in salt, water, coconut milk and eggs gradually.
- Sieve into a clean bowl and cover to rest for 30 minutes before using.
- Heat a griddle pan, lightly grease with some cooking oil, stir batter and pour batter into roti jala mould.
- Moving the cup in concentric circles, make lacy patterns on the medium hot pan.
- Flip over once and remove from pan.
- Repeat the process until all batter is used.
- Roll up the roti jala into a swiss roll-like parcel and place onto a plate covered with tea towel to prevent drying.
- Serve with curry of your choice.
You may also like