Walnut Chocolate Cake is perfect for any celebration, try it now!
This recipe is best with
- 200g butter
- 150g cooking chocolate
- 150g self-raising flour
- 120g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180ml milk
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Grease, line and grease a loaf cake tin. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt over a low heat. Leave aside to cool.
- Sift flour into a food processor bowl. Add in melted butter chocolate mixture. Add eggs and stir in milk and process the mixture for 20–30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth, using the pulse action.
- Stir in walnuts, mix then turn mixture into prepared loaf tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30–40 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.