This recipe is best with
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp pre-softened dried shrimps, minced
- 2-cm piece ginger, minced
- 1 sachet Maggi Sambal Goreng Paste
- 250gm chopped, cooked boneless fish
- 200gm chopped, cooked boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 stalks finely cut spring onions
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- 4 burger buns, halved and buttered
- Sliced cucumber and tomatoes
- Fried potato chips (optional)
- Maggi tomato ketchup
- Maggi chilli sauce
- Heat oil over low heat, stir-fry dried shrimps, ginger and maggi paste for three to five minutes or until aromatic. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine ingredients (A). Blend in cooked Maggi paste.
- Divide mixture into four equal portions. Shape each portion into a patty; flatten slightly.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and fry patties until done and lightly brown on both side; drain.
- On each half of buttered bun, place lettuce and tomato and cucumber slices.
- Top with patty and more tomato/cucumber slices, if desired.
- Sandwich with another half of buttered bun.
- Repeat process with remaining buns and patties.
- Serve immediately with maggi sauces and potato chips.
- (Makes 4 burgers)