My mother used to cook this Big Breakfast during my school time, especially during Fridays. It reminded me that today it’s TGIF, so I went to school with full of “Semangat” before my weekends started. ^_^
This recipe is best with
- 1 sausage
- 1 ham
- mushrooms (sliced)
- lettuce (teared)
- 220 g canned baked beans (small)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- sesame sauce
- 2 slices bread
- Spray some olive oil and place sausage and mushrooms in frying pan. When the sausages are half cooked, add the ham.
- When all is cooked, remove from frying pan and set aside in a warm place.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl with the milk and salt and pepper.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan and add the eggs with the heat on low. Gently lift the eggs from the pan as they cook so that they become scrambled.
- Place bread in toaster and cook.
- Place baked beans in a small bowl and heat. Optional: Add some pepper if you want more flaming flavor.
- Tear lettuce and mix with sesame sauce.
- Butter toast and place it with all the cooked items onto nice and beautiful plate.