Aah… Korean Chicken Wings… Never knew it was so easy to make and so yummy.
Cheat Note : You can actually replace the wings with Breaded Frozen Wings sold in supermarkets to save time!
- 6 piece(s) Chicken Wings
- 3 Clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 2 piece(s) Dried Chili cut small
- 2 drops of Sesame Oil
- 1 cup seasoned Fried Chicken Flour
- 1 Egg
- For garnish
- Chilly Flakes
- Scallions chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds light browned on non-stick pan
- Start by making the marinade. Mix all ingredients (A) in a bowl and put in the Chicken Wings. Cover and leave to marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Next, fry the wings. Take the chicken and coat with egg followed by seasoned flour and deep fry the chicken in a pan. Make sure the wings sinks in the oil to ensure it is cooked evenly.
- Once the wings are cooked, place wings on a rack to remove excess oil.
- While the chicken is cooking, you can make the marinade for the outer layer of the chicken. Take the excess marinade from (A) and cook to reduce in a small pan. Taste and balance the flavoring to your liking. Add some water if your marinade is too salty.
- Place the wings in a bowl and add the reduced marinade and mix until combined.
- Add in scallions and sesame seeds on top of wings for garnish.