This recipe is best with
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Honey or golden syrup, for drizzling
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add the sugar and make a well.
- Crack in the egg. Add the milk and whisk until smooth. Leave to rest for half an hour.
- Heat half the butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour in some of the pancake batter (you can make the pancake big or small) cook over low heat until golden brown underneath.
- Turn the pancake over and cook the other side. Do this with the remaining batter.
- Slice bananas into rounds or lengthwise. Place on a baking tray, dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Grill until golden brown and caramelized.