- Blend the ingredients together. Use a mixer because you have to work the mixture thoroughly; it should be firm. After kneading, leave the mixture in a plastic container for about one to two hours.
- Roll it out to finger thickness. If you want to make a ring cake, you need to have 18 different ring sizes. Alternatively, form mixture into rings of different sizes yourself.
- Bake the cake in an oven temperature of 200°c for eight to 10 minutes.
- Then, assemble it into a tower, beginning with the largest ring to the smallest one.
- You can also make small sticks and dip them into melted chocolate after baking.
- To make icing: Beat the icing sugar and egg white until stiff. Fill into a piping bag and pipe zig-zag designs on the cake.
- Comment: This dessert tastes more like a biscuit than a cake.
You may also like