This recipe is best with
- 155g butter (unsalted)
- 155g margarine
- 15g emulsifier
- 324g sugar
- 2g salt
- 324g eggs
- 360g all-purpose-flour
- 9g baking powder
- 2g baking soda
- 7g milk powder
- 360g banana (mashed)
- 2g cinnamon powder
- 18g sorbitol
- Using a paddle, beat butter, margarine, emulsifier, sugar and salt for 1 minute on slow speed and 10 minutes on high speed. Scrape the side of the bowl.
- Add eggs gradually over 15 minutes on medium speed.
- Premix dry ingredients and add on slow speed over 30 seconds.
- Mix banana puree, cinnamon and sorbitol. Add on slow speed over 30 seconds.
- Scrape the side of bowl and mix in the flour sticking at the side of bowl.
- Scale at 420 g each into 4 small baking tins.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.