- With a paddle, cream margarine and 200g of flour on high speed for 10 minutes and scrape down.
- Premix eggs, sugar and flavor and add in on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape down and mix for 15 minutes on high speed.
- Add remaining flour and baking powder on slow speed for ½ minute. Scrape down and mix for another ½ minute.
- Transfer batter into a piping bag with a star tube and pipe into the desired shape on greased trays.
- Bake at 180°C on deck oven and 160°C on convection oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and sandwich two pieces with apricot jam. Dip one end in melted chocolate and place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to set.
You may also like