This recipe is best with
- For Crust:
- 10 Digestive Biscuits
- 4 tbsps Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- For Filling:
- 450g Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius
- Crush digestive biscuits with a rolling pin in a freezer bag.
- Remove biscuit crumbs from bag and add sugar. Stir.
- Add melted butter and stir with a wooden spoon until butter is evenly spread.
- Press mixture onto base of cake pan with a bottle to create crust.
- Beat softened cream cheese slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon vest. Beat until light and fluffly.
- Pour mixture onto crust and bake at 175 degrees celcius for 25 mins or until firm.
- Let cheesecake cool and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.