- Mixed Fruits: Cut all the glazed fruits into cubes.
- Soak sultanas in water for about 20minutes. Rinse out.
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Cover and keep in the chiller for three days before use.
- Cake: Mix water, eggs, high protein flour and Richcreme Base at low speed for two minutes.
- Then, cream it at medium speed for two minutes.
- Add in corn oil and mix it at low speed for one minute.
- Mix in the mixed fruit with cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
- Blend in the mixed fruit at low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour the cake batter into a 10 x 21 x 8 cm cake tin.
- Bake it at 160 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like