This recipe is best with
- 160 g sugar
- 100 g salted butter
- 2 g salt
- 240 g eggs
- 4 g vanilla essence
- 60 g green pea flour
- 40 g chickpea flour / gram dhal flour
- 60 g pregelatinised starch / cooked flour
- 40 g tapioca flour
- 11 g baking powder
- 4 g cinnamon powder
- 90 g whipping cream
- 180 g walnut (chopped)
- With a paddle, cream butter and sugar on medium speed for 15 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla gradually on medium speed over 10 minutes.
- Fold in all the dry ingredients on slow speed for 1 minute. Add cream followed by chopped walnuts.
- Bake at 180 °C for 25 minutes in a convection oven.