- Whisk the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, salt and lemon zest to enhance the lemon oil from the zest
- Then, incorporate the eggs, milk, lemon juice followed by olive oil. Mix till the sugar dissolves.
- Fold in the sifted flour mixture till its well combined. Transfer over to a lined 7" baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Use a bamboo skewer to check if the middle is cooked. Once done, let it cool for at least 20-30 minutes and enjoy!
You may also like