- Brush a 28cm cake ring with some melted butter, then dust with sugar.
- Whisk egg white until soft peaks are formed. Add vinegar, cornflour and vanilla essence. Whisk until the mixture is stiff.
- Add half portion of the sugar and whisk the mixture again until it appears to be glossy. Fold in the remaining sugar and chopped orange segments.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake ring. Bake at 100ºC for an hour.
- Turn out and serve pavlova with whipped cream. Garnish with kiwifruit and orange segments.
You may also like