- Cut the chicken into pieces and add a little turmeric powder to give it an appropriate amount of yellow. Add chopped red onion, minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of salt to marinate overnight.
- Fry the chicken until aromatic, then set aside. Remember not to over fry the chicken.
- In a pot, saute the diced red onion first, then minced garlic.
- Pour in tomato sauce and chili Poh, cook on low heat until aromatic and oil separate, salt, and sugar to taste.
- Put the fried chicken into the pot, add in a small stick of cinnamon, star anise, and enough water to cover all the chicken. Let it simmer with low heat until the chicken is soft and tender.
- If you have a pressure cooker, you can cook it with high pressure for 20 minutes and the dish will be ready to serve.
You may also like