- 15 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon honey or syrup
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 scallion, finely minced
- 1 slice fresh ginger, minced
- Marinate chicken wings for 15 minutes in a mixture of honey, hoisin sauce, water, salt, pepper, garlic, scallion, and ginger.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Turn oven to broil and broil chicken wings five more minutes.
- Turn wings every two minutes to avoid burning.
- To serve: Transfer chicken wings to a serving platter and serve hot or at room temperature.