- 12 pieces mock chicken feet, soaked until soft
- 8 dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked until soft and halved
- 4 button mushrooms, quartered
- 2cm ginger, sliced
- 3 pieces liquorice
- 400ml water Sauce (combined)
- 2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp thick soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Heat sesame oil in saucepan, fry ginger, liquorice and all mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add in combined sauce ingredients and mock chicken feet. Pour in water. Simmer for 30 minutes. Adjust gravy with thickening.