Chicken Rice – Do you know what is the secret recipe for Chicken Rice stall? It is TUMIX® Chicken Stock, providing the perfect proposition of salt, sugar and chicken stock, making the cooking so simple ~ Just follow the recipe, trust us, it will never go wrong!
Wish to know more recipes that use TUMIX®, you may also check out:
- Ingredient: Rice
- 500 g Rice (washed and drained)
- 60 g Butter
- 3 tablespoons Garlic (chopped)
- 20 g Ginger (sliced)
- 1½ tablespoons TUMIX® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 pieces Pandan Leaves
- 600 ml Water
- Ingredient: Chicken
- 2 pieces Chicken Thigh (cut into 2 halves)
- 25 ml Soy Sauce
- 25 g Honey
- ½ tablespoon TUMIX® Chicken Stock
- Enough to cook, Cooking Oil
- In the rice cooker, add in the rice with 600ml of water. Set it aside.
- Sauté garlic and ginger until brownish in the wok.
- Then, pour in the sauté garlic and ginger together with sesame oil, pandan leaves and TUMIX® Chicken Stock into the rice cooker.
- Leave the rice cooker to cook. Keep warm until served.
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken thigh with the mixture of soy sauce, honey and TUMIX® Chicken Stock. Set it aside.
- Heat the cooking oil and fry the chicken until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- When the chicken is ready, serve it with chicken rice and garnish it with cucumber and tomato for an extra special touch.