- 450g chicken breast, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 5 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 330ml chicken stock
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 55ml plain yoghurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine minced meat, chopped spring onions and garlic in a mixing bowl. Add salt, cornflour and pepper to mix.
- Roll level tablespoonful of the mixture into balls. Place on a plate and cover. Refrigerate for 25-30 minutes.
- Lightly grease a nonstick saucepan with oil and panfry the chicken balls in batches for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Dish out and leave aside.
- Add onion to the same saucepan. Sauté for a while. Add mushrooms and fry until onions turn soft.
- Add tomato paste and chicken stock to mix. Simmer until mixture has reduced. Add yoghurt and return chicken balls to the saucepan.
- Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Add a dash of ground black pepper.