- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. Combine the marinade ingredients and allow chicken to marinate in it for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Wash the rice in several changes of water and place into a claypot with 420ml water. diately.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat, until water is almost absorbed.
- Add the chicken with its marinade, the Chinese sausage and salted fish (if using), over the rice, and drizzle in about 2 tablespoons of the sauce.
- Lower the heat and cook, covered, until rice and chicken are cooked, about 10-15 minutes.
- Flake rice, cover lid and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like