- 1 whole chicken leg, cubed
- 200g sea-cucumber, cubed (pre-soaked and pre-softened)
- 3 pips garlic, halved
- 1 stalk spring onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Stock
- 1 sachet MAGGI 5-Spice Chicken Mix
- Marinate chicken with MAGGI Granulated Chicken Stock for 10 minutes. Scald in hot oil and drain.
- Blanch sea-cucumbers in hot water. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic, add in MAGGI 5-Spice Chicken Mix and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken, sea-cucumber and simmer till gravy is dry. Dish out and garnish with spring onion.