- Half a kampung chicken, skinned and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 50g old ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2-1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2-1 tsp rock sugar (broken into pieces)
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine or Wincarnis tonic wine
- Heat kuali with sesame oil and fry ginger slices until aromatic.
- Add chicken and stir-fry well. Cover and cook for five to six minutes. Add seasoning, but not the wine, and cook for five to six more minutes.
- Lastly, add the wine and stir-fry for one or two more minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.